Ahlaan Wa Sahlaan

Hinggap si gelam di pahon cemara,
Dari sawah bersama sang merbah,
Ucapan salaam menyulam bicara,
Terjalin ukhuwah mekar mahabbah.



Monday, April 21, 2008

Ahlaan's diary

"O Allah,O my God......What will happen next?Please,tranquilize me!"

I was shivering at that time......hoping the best thing would happen.As my father's car entered through the school gate,I saw a lot of my buddies gathered at the gazebo beside the prefect's room.
Most of them were happy and carved a broad smile.While some the others looked sad....well it is the mere scenery whenever the exam results are released.

"Are you wanna get your result?Alright,just walk to the class, come in according to your former class".
"Ok.thanks."

My best friend, Emiffina ,came towards me ecstatically.
"Ahlaan,congratulation!I heard you got so many A's"."
Are you talking to the right person? Please,I don't believe it!"
"Ok,please do come to your class and you will find it.Determine whether I'm right or wrong."

As my feet entered my class,I met Kemey,Paen,Ferooq,Pejo,Ezharm.They were so calmed.Then I just waited to know the truth.

"Hurm...next..."Mrs. Marene ,madam of my class....called upon any students..sorry,ex-student.

I volunteered to take a step....."Please have a sit.Where's your mom?Invite her to come here.
Alright,this is yours,scrutinize it!"

"O Allah,Praise be to you!"

I flabbergasted,expect the unexpected.............

Suddenly,I flash backed the memory when I was in form 4,

-O Emiffin,why I got "o" for this,showing my exam paper.
-Prapp! ouch!
-You see this,it is not good result for those who are in Pure Science class!

then,

-Don't worry,you have to do some more referring .
-Do a lot of exercise,by time,you will improve!practice makes perfect
-I know you can do it!
The moral is,whoever you are ,if you face with any problems from any angles,don't be sad...Get up from your falls ,look forward and continue your journey.For Muslim....La Tahzan innallaha maana.....For those who have declared themselves as a FRIEND, don't stop to motivate your buddies!

~zeidahlaan~

No comments: